Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fall sports





So the kids are doing soccer again this fall. This year Alicia is old enough to be on a team of just 3-4 grade girls. I am loving watching her. There is such a difference in the ability between the 1-2 grade team and this team. I mean I enjoy watching Ethan but watching his sister is so much more exciting. :)
And because they are an all girl team they can have a color like pink for their tee shirts!!
Ben is helping coach Ethan's team again this year. Ethan likes this but it makes game days a bit harder. Ben has to stay with Ethan and I go with Alicia if their games overlap. Kind of stinks for him to miss her games but I am glad I get to be the one to go with her. hehe They both seem to like being forwards. Alicia has gotten her fair share of being a goalie as well this year. She has decided she doesn't really care for that position.




They both seem to love soccer. I think we will continue this sport every year while we can. I know Alicia has most likely decided not to play basketball again this year. She didn't enjoy it that much last year.

2 comments:

Duo Na said...

Great team pics! It's funny that Alicia doesn't like goalie, because I think Anna would prefer to play goalie. Glad they like soccer & that Ben can be involved too. :)

momaof4 said...

Go Soccer!!!! We love it. Maybe next year I'll be on the ball and get my kids signed up!