Tuesday, February 19, 2008

NO ONE MISSED ME!

Well I just got back from a weekend away with friends. We go every year and every year since having children I get all worried about my kids and call whichever grandparents are watching them. This year I did not call once. I figured they would be having a great time and not want to stop to talk with us. Boy was I right. We got home late Sunday so when they saw us Monday morning they were both like we want to go back and Alicia even said I didn't miss you mommy I missed daddy!! HUH? :) But I guess not soon after we left Saturday Alicia got sick. The tummy flu. EWWWW. She was sick all day Saturday and most of Sunday. We got her back nice and healthy though. :) If I had called I am not sure what I would have done. But Alicia is a really good sick. She becomes really lovey and never complains. I actually enjoy when she is sick because she sits quietly in my lap. :) So Grammy said it was just fine. She got a calm Alicia and when Alicia was napping Ethan got a lot of one-on-one time with Grammy and Papa.

Okay I do admit when I told Ethan I missed him he said, "I missed you too mommy!" with a kiss and hug. So someone did miss me.

(So there is my new blog for you Becky. Not very interesting but it is new!)

2 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

Don't you love that?! Rylie had a babysitter yesterday and when I saw her she wanted to know what I was doing there and told me she didn't miss us! Sometimes they are too honest! :)

momaof4 said...

So not boring!!! Just what we want to hear.

I missed you, when you left. Does that help???