Friday, December 18, 2009

Let the Fun Begin!

So the kids had their Christmas party today. What fun. I got to be there for part of the morning. Roths came in and made a gingerbread house and then the kids got to decorate gingerbread men. We did crafts and ate treats. In a few minutes some friends are coming over for a few hours. They haven't played with these two girls much lately so it will be great fun for my two. I will then take them home and come back to clean out our van for the next part of our evening. For when Ben gets home we will pick up Papa and Grammy and head to pizza before we find a Starbucks for our mochas, and hot chocolates we annually take to the Keizer Lights. What a fun day this will be. And I know as I look towards the next 2 weeks making cookies with the kids, doing crafts, staying up later, watching Christmas movies, the kids convincing daddy to take them swimming, opening up presents, eating yummy goodies, etc., that the fun is just beginning.

No comments: