So The contest is now over. I was surprised that two of my friends who I know read never posted but they are probably enjoying summer and not checking my blog.
So here is a list of what everyone thinks should be read. I agree with many of you as I have read about half of the suggestions and now will be looking at picking up others.
1. Karrie-Sam’s Letter to Jennifer, 19 Minutes
2.Chrissy- The Help, The Forgotten Beast of Eld, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, the Passion
3. Donna- Every Woman’s Battle, Safely Home, The Choice, The Love Languages of God
4. Amy Wood- Gospel Primer, Dug Down Deep, Gospel Power Parenting
5. Martha- Safely Home
6. Sarah (Smiles)- Shepherding a Childs Heart, Don’t Make Me Count To Three
7. Sarah Arnold- The Help, Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet, The Seven Miracles that Saved America
8. Candi- Terri Blackstock books
9. Rachel- Bringing Up Boys
10. DG- The Help
11. Alyssa-Dear John
Donna and Alyssa, I love Nicholas Sparks books, have read them all. I think The Choice was one of his best and I just watched the Dear John movie last night.
Chrissy, DG, and Sarah A., I have just had The Help added to my Kindle. I had it on my wish list at paperbackswap for about 6 months but it is taking too long to get it. Can't wait to read it.
Thank you all for entering. Now for the winner. I entered the numbers 1-11 into random.org and out came #4. So that would be. . . . Amy Wood. Amy I will be sending that gift card to you in the next week. I am not sure how soon I will read your books though. They are not easy reads. :) haha