Saturday, March 19, 2011

Calling all renters


So we will be renting out our current house. If you are, or know anyone, looking to rent a home in the Stayton area (and it only takes 15 minutes to get to Salem) this is a great find. :) At least I think so.

If you want more info for yourself, or a friend, here is our property's managements website. You can also ask me questions.

It has 3 bedrooms/2 baths. Besides the normal kitchen appliances, interior w/d hookup and 2 car garage, with electric opener, all bedrooms have a walk in closets. Their is also heat pump with AC, vaulted ceiling in living room and skylight in kitchen. This house makes a great home.

1 comment:

KLB said...

Good luck with the renting! What an adventure. Are you eventually going to sell? Your new home looks beautiful from the outside, I can't wait to see the inside.

I will continue to pray for Collin. It breaks my heart reading your blogs.