Monday, May 18, 2009

OOPSY

Today I did had a big foot-in-the-mouth moment!

Last night was the finale of Survivor. I was out all night playing with my girls and so Ben watched it on his own. I "thought" he said this morning he watched until 10:00 PM. I figured that he meant he had watched until like 10:05 to see who won, before going to bed. I mean why would you not! So I called Ben when I saw the winner this morning and I was like, "I cannot believe ______ won!!" Nope. He hadn't seen that yet. That was the next hour so he stopped and went to bed. I guess I may have ruined it for him. I feel pretty lame!

SO sorry honey!

4 comments:

Duo Na said...

Don't be sorry. Who knowingly watches a season finale only to go to bed before the results are give? I say, "Boo hoo Ben. It's your own fault." hahaha He's gonna love me now, isn't he? :o)

momaof4 said...

Your sil is right!! Seriously. Watch HALF???? At least fast forward to that part...

Still haven't watched it...so I'm glad you didn't say!!! :)

momaof4 said...

I am so glad he won!!! Seriously he would have won with anyone he went to final 2 with. He did awesome, and I think it's cool that they are still friends! :)

KLB said...

Who goes to bed early on a finale night!? Ben grow some!!! he he he Just kidding!