Friday, May 1, 2009

Hurry now to coupons.com

Yesterday I bought a box of Frosted Flakes for $1.99. I was happy with the price. I mean I knew it wasn't GREAT but it wasn't too high. Well today I checked a site called Save With Louise. She let me in on the coupons at coupons.com. I have gone there many times but sometimes I forget to check it as sometimes they just do not have anything I would buy. BUT RIGHT NOW, THIS VERY INSTANT, there are Kellogg cereal coupons there! And they are 1$/1! Plus if I use the doubling coupon at Safeway that is $1.50 off of the cereal. So I could have gotten the box for .49 cents! Phooey. But I did print out coupons and plan to go back and stock up on cereals through the next 4-5 days.

If you do not eat these cereals you could get these for a food bank.

No comments: