Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Do you know what today is?

Nope, not Groundhog Day. Who cares about a shadow! In the Willamette Valley we ALWAYS have 6 more weeks of winter. We don't need a furry animal to tell us that.
Nope, tonight is the first night of the last season of LOST!!!! I am so excited. I went to the store and bought junk food and special cream sodas in glass bottles!! That is how excited I am. Please don't call me from 8-11. I will not answer. I am going to be in television land.

I am amending the first part of my post. The weatherman is saying he is calling for an early spring this year in Oregon. Do I believe a weatherman? I sure want to.

1 comment:

momaof4 said...

I hope it was great!!! I can't wait to watch it...but looks like I am the only one in the house that wants to :) But maybe I can suck him in.