Friday, March 7, 2008

Stayton Christian School Annual Auction

Tonight is SCS Annual auction, silent and oral. Ben and I went last year and had a really good time. We bought all kinds of things but the big item was blinds for our kitchen and dining room. I have been really looking forward to this years Serengeti Safari themed auction, which is tonight. It starts at 5:30 so it is like a count down until I get the babysitter and Ben and I get to go out and see friends from the community, eat dinner and bid on cool things. I also bought two different raffle tickets. One ticket is for a trip to Hawaii and the other for a full year scholarship next year!! I am hoping to come home a BIG winner. :)

SO just 7 hours until I am kid free and able to shop to my hearts delight! I will post later with the big wins!

1 comment:

momaof4 said...

Can you take pictures for us!! We are new at auction stuff and would love to see what and how you do it all!!!