Thursday, July 24, 2008

Great opportunity

I just joined payperpost.com on Thursday. it is a get paid to blog site. I have been encouraged to do this for awhile from some fellow bloggers I know through SunshineRewards.com. But I really just wanted to get used to blogging and keeping my family informed of what I am up to. But the chance to make a GOOD amount of money by just blogging has intriqued me, enough so that I looked into payperpost.com. I mentioned that I would like to make about 20 extra dollars a month on sunshines forum and Janet, a payperpost user and fellow blogger, said be prepared to earn 10-20 dollars a day, just by blogging! I am trying to save money up for our WDW vacation I have mentioned before in my blog. This could be the ticket to my portion of the expenses! They just deposit the earned money into paypal after 30 days so it is really easy. I am looking forward to earning money and making some more online friends through . So far it is farily easy and painless. I mean I signed up yesterday and have been approved already and am working on my first paid post. And I can accept or decline as many opportunities as I like! Plus with the kids starting school in a few months I would love to be able to make a little cash without even leaving my house!



1 comment:

momaof4 said...

Going to look into this!