Monday, July 28, 2008

Are you out there?

Okay if you can look at my last 3 posts not one person has posted a comment! I know I have gotten emails about my blog but really no comments? I feel a bit sad when I check into my blog and see that no one -not one- has posted a comment.

How can I get you all to come out of hiding? I might rack my brain for a bit about this. I am already getting a few ideas. :)

And just for the hay of it here is a cute picture of a boy I love taken last Christmas. I didn't get to share it with most of you then so I am now! Enjoy

6 comments:

Joshua said...

We are here, and want you to know that your blog is great, nothing like Christmas in July!

momaof4 said...

Love you!

February Jill said...

Sorry Dee, we are mid-move and things are crazy! I try to comment regularly!
Jill

God Made Playdough said...

I'm here! I read!!! I've just been on vacation and didn't have internet access. I love you though!

Duo Na said...

You know I love your posts. I just keep forgetting my password so I mainly read instead of reply. Keep writing though cause I enjoy it. :o) Now if I can just remember my password in order to post this....

Duo Na said...

Just so you know...I couldn't remember my password so I had to reset it just to post that I like reading your posts. Are you happy? ;o)