Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm BACK!

Well after a great trip to the Redwoods I am back and will be ready to post soon. I just have to clean the house! and that may take awhile. Going on vacation is fun but the coming home part can stink. We have so much laundry! and coolers to clean and laundry to do! But we had a grand time and once I upload pictures I will show you some great times we had. But my next post will be the backyard. While we were gone they finished our yard! I was anxiously waiting to come back and see it. I LOVE IT. I cannot wait until the grass grows in and I can fully appreciate it. And next year, when we have money again, I have all kinds of ideas for flowers, benches, trellises and furniture. O, this is going to be so much fun.

And I am tired. Yesterday while Alicia and I were taking our shower at the campground she asked me if I was tired. I told her "no" and she said that at the end of vacations I am usually tired. :) Well today I am tired. :) What a smart child!

So even though it is 8:36 am and I have only been up a couple hours I want a nap! Maybe I can sneak one in today!

1 comment:

momaof4 said...

Welcome Home!!!

Can't wait for LOTS of pictures!!!!!