Monday, July 14, 2008

July in a glance

So we started July off by taking the kids to the beach. Like to do this at least once a month. I am looking forward to having Alicia learn to boogie board, maybe next year! She loves to act like she is surfing. Our little water lover

I then took the kids strawberry picking and we met Donna and the cousins! The picture is of Ethan and Zach. They all did really good about not eating them until we paid.
We spent 3 weeks going to the YMCA for gymnastics. Picture isn't too great as they move so much! :)
Made cinnamon rolls and was able to put 4 tins in the freezer for other weekends!


Then one Sunday we decided to take our two kids and the two oldest cousins to the zoo. Try to get 4 small ones to look at the camera at the same time. From left to right, Alicia, Anna, Drew, and Ethan
I got away with 4 girlfriends for 2 days, a whole night, last weekend! These girls I sincerely cherish!
So that is about it. I cannot wait to show you the construction our backyard is under. We had kids over today and they were enjoying watching the tractors in our yard. We have lived here 5 years and we will finally end a summer with some of our dreams for this house accomplished!

3 comments:

February Jill said...

Sounds like you've had a great summer so far and there's lots left to come!

We are moving temporarily back to our hometown. Thought you should know!

God Made Playdough said...

Oh, I miss you girls so much!!!! I'm glad you had fun!

momaof4 said...

I think you are swell too!
Love you and want the PB Popcorn recipe!!!

Amy we missed you!