Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Wish List

I have been trying to figure out what I want to get each family member for Christmas. This year I am doing 3 presents and three only. So I want to get perfect presents for each child and for my hubby. But as I look for them I have been eyeing things I want. I have been wanting a kindle for awhile now. The price has lowered but not low enough. I have told Ben when it gets about $100 lower I would love that.


But there is something even more expensive then the kindle that I would love to have. A Nikon D40! We are heading to Yellowstone next summer and I would love to take some great shots while there. My camera is fine but the zoom stopped working and I would like to get some animal shots without having to ride one of them. O, well. :)

Do you guys have things that are just out of your price range that you have been eyeing?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Have you taken your camera to a shop? Sometimes they can fix that issue if the barrel isn't coming in and out right. As for expensive gifts... I just want my house remodeled. Lavenderish carpet -ick.

KLB said...

I constantly have a list of things I want! I really want a camera too. My is soooooooooooo slow and it pretty much sucks!

momaof4 said...

I love the feel of books. I don't know if i could look at more computer type screens..


BUT!!! I SOOOOOO want the camera, I would die for one...but then I couldn't use it! I wish wish wish for one too :0

God Made Playdough said...

I got the Nikon for my Birthday and Ryan got the Kindle for his! (everyone put in on them for us!) We both love them! The only thing is that on the camera, it doesn't zoom super close, so if you get it you might want to get the telephoto lens too. Ryan loves his Kindle. The electric ink on it is cool, it looks like regular paper and ink, it doesn't feel like you're reading a computer screen. You can come up here and play with our toys! :)