Friday, February 25, 2011


I love the snow. Yesterday's snow was really pretty but the snow that fell last night and was left for this morning is just gorgeous. The kids had both yesterday and today off and they are in h.e.a.v.e.n. Last night I was going on and on about how pretty it was and Ben offered to drive us around town to see the beauty. It was fun. We made hot cocoa's and headed out to see what Stayton looked like with all the new white snow. We did see several families sledding and kids having snowball fights as we drove around. It was a great evening.

What is so weird that Ben works in Salem and they have no snow. WEIRD.

1 comment:

Duo Na said...

Took awhile, but I finally was able to get a chance and catch up on your blog. :) I knew life would change dramatically but it's crazy how much free time I used to have has disappeared. Kinda sad really. Anyway, I'm all caught up and now I sorta know how life has been for you. I LOVE YOU DEEEEEEEE!!!!