Friday, February 4, 2011

save the hands!!

The last couple of weekends we have been trying to get the house in order to rent. Yard work, a few repairs, etc. We headed into Salem and bought a dishwasher at Lowes. It came in yesterday so this morning I took the long way into town to pick it up. Drove through the country and took pleasure in Gods creation and no traffic. (Sounds very cheesey but it's the truth!) So many animals were out today. the new dishwasher was carefully placed in my van and now sits in my driveway. I am not sure when it will be hooked up but I am so excited!!! No more hand washing dishes. No more dishes in the sink or on the counter. I am thrilled.

But on a very sad note, as I drove home today I had my first causality of driving. A bird smacked the top of my van. It was headed towards my window so I was glad it at least flew up a bit so I didn't have to see the killing. very sad.

No comments: