Tuesday, October 13, 2009

something about me

Yesterday I went shopping with my mom. Every Columbus Day she comes up and we go shopping. Some years we have had kids, the last few we have not. I look forward to it. I rarely go shopping where I can actually try clothes on and I save my money up so I can actually buy things. But I was actually most excited about buying a caramel apple! I love Rocky Mountain Chocolate's apples. YUMMY. I bought 2! Last night when Ben was at basketball and the kids were in bed I ate one. Tonight I plan to eat the other one. I love the sourness from the apple with the sweet of caramel and chocolate.

So now you know something new about me.

4 comments:

The Theisen Twosome said...

Did you find out that you could eat them and they didn't have gluten in them? I am really excited for you that you were able to have them. It is nice to have a treat that we really enjoy.

red-headed Wilson's said...

it depends on the caramel. I looked around online about RMCF and they seemed to be gluten free. I decided that was good enough for me. :)

momaof4 said...

Oh yummy. That is something I need to do this year. Make carmel apples. I love love love carmel and apples are just nice to have with them :)

Together We Save said...

Ohh that sounds really yummy!!