Saturday, October 31, 2009

Soccer Season

Today was the kids last soccer game of the season. I was very pleased with the way both my kids played this year. I wasn't sure how Alicia would do, as she hated soccer a few years ago as a preschooler and she wasn't the best at basketball, but she was fairly good! It was so fun to be able to cheer for her and hear other parents talk about her on the sidelines. I was so proud of her. AND then today Ethan made 3 goals. Depending on who you ask some say 4. :) He also has really enjoyed soccer this year. So I end the season one proud momma and so glad they both liked soccer and had a good time while playing.


I would add pictures but my cameras zoom has stopped and pictures of the kids far off in the distance just don't cut it.

1 comment:

momaof4 said...

Well, if they are any good they can play next year for Darren!! He needs a few good players :)