Tuesday, March 30, 2010

almost April and snow?

In the mornings before the kids get out of the van we pray. This morning it was raining but it had that look of snow. I hadn't told the kids there was a "chance of snow" as I know what a "chance of snow" really means. But they could see it. So we prayed that today or tomorrow we could see some snow. We opened our eyes and right in front of us was a car with about 2 inches of snow! They must have come down from the canyon but we saw snow! The kids and I were laughing and it was a great answer to prayer. God has a sense of humor. BUT IT IS NOW SNOWING HARD NOW. It is so pretty coming down and even if t doesn't stick it is amazing to watch fall. I love snow.

1 comment:

momaof4 said...

I love seeing snow fall. We didn't get any here. Or I missed it :) Looking forward to seeing you tonight!