Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Tuesdays

So Tuesdays are fun days. Alicia has private swim lessons and our town pool is right next to the library and park. Today we went to the library and picked up some movies and books I had reserved, then to the park for about 45 minutes and then to her lesson. After that the city has free lunch for kids under 16 so we walk out the door from lessons and go about 6 feet for the kids free lunch. We sit there in the park with lots of good friends or cousins and then head home. It is a great way to spend Tuesday mornings. This afternoon we plan to finish our paper mache globes! We went grocery shopping earlier this morning and I bought some liquid starch. I really did not want to buy anything for this project but I did not have a good experience making the flour-based glue for the first layer and have heard this will work better. We will see. Cannot be worse then the burnt stuff I made. :)

Now I am trying to think of something for dinner. My nose crinkles at the thought. Some days I like cooking, some days it is more of a chore I like to put off. Like today.

No comments: