Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Too cute

When Ben and I take the kids anywhere Ben likes to ask the kids where we are. Sometimes the kids know it's Turner or Salem and then there are times they can't quite remember the name but they try anyway. Last weekend as we headed East Ben asked the kids where we were and Ethan answered "Tigers." I was confused until it hit me. We were in Lyons but to a 5 year old he must have thought we had said Lions.

On the way back through a few days later Ethan asked again if we had gone through "Tigers" yet. I think he will have a hard time getting that name out of his head.

2 comments:

Duo Na said...

You should start a kids say the darndest things sequence. That's very cute!

momaof4 said...

To funny!!
My brother used to alway's call lettuce - salad. :)

Hope your summer is off to a good start. Can't wait to see you Sunday.

HUGS!!