Sunday, December 14, 2008

First snow of the season!

So this morning I woke at 4 and saw no snow. I was sure that meant they were wrong again. But my wonderful hubby woke me at 6 to show me the snow!!! It is so pretty. And I just checked and they are saying it could snow off and on through THURSDAY! WOOHOO. O, How I love this time of year. I know there are those who hate the snow but I sure don't. I am glad we live where we don't have it all winter long but get a few days a year.

Sadly I think zoo lights is out for tonight. :) I am wondering if we may have to replace zoo lights this month with a trip some snow up the pass. Not your typical December!

O, we are off to drive around town before we get ready for church!! LOVE THIS

2 comments:

momaof4 said...

Hope your enjoying your snow day!
Maybe we will get the whole week off- tee, hee.

The Theisen Twosome said...

I was wrong about the snow. It is too darn cold though.