Friday, December 12, 2008

What do you think?

So do you think we will get snow? It is hard to get too excited. I would love me some - - - but they never seem to get it right.


AND onto other stuff
Ben was supposed to work tomorrow but Ethan has basketball tomorrow and Alicia's bball starts tomorrow so he is going to just work LATE tonight. I may take the kids around town tonight to look at lights and then throw them into bed. :)

Tomorrow is a busy day. Alicia goes to get her first real haircut. I have always trimmed it and I am sure I could cut it again but we decided to do the real deal. She is super excited. We will probably cut about 7-8 inches off! Then we will go to Ethan's basketball, then Alicia's and then we hope to take the kids to Kelsey's. She is raising money for China and is having an all day babysitting day. We went to the last one she held and the kids loved it. So we hope to take them there and then go to a movie and dinner. We like to get away once around Christmas and just spend some time with the two of us.

3 comments:

momaof4 said...

No.

AND

Have fun!!! That is a lot to cut off. She will look cute :)

The Theisen Twosome said...

If it snows I think it will only snow in the mountain. I think the media likes to get us excited. Dylan and I decided that Les Schwab pays the media to predict snow.

Have a great evening with Ben. That sounds like a great day.

Duo Na said...

It IS snowing at our house! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I don't want to get stuck up here but I'm so afraid of driving when its freezing outside. This stinks! Why can't it be warm year round?