Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday

Today is errand day. Running around town and making phone calls. The good thing is that I have put off so much that I now feel good having this stuff done. I called to get our carpet cleaned, get hair appointments for Alicia and I, tried to call about movie tickets for the Christmas movie at the Star Saturday. I went to the bank to cash in the change we have collected for about 9 months for Disney, went to the post office twice, I forgot something so had to go back! I went to BiMart and was not a lucky Tuesday winner but at least I got the dishwasher detergent I needed. So I am now running dishes. I went to the gym and read to the Stayton Christian School kindergartners today. I finally threw away the pumpkins in front of our house and will put out our Christmas mat in just a few minutes!!

But I still have so much more to do. I will have to do some laundry, more dishes, clean the kitchen, go to the Star for tickets, get Ethan ready for his basketball practice tonight, etc., etc..

I was looking at my calendar last night trying to schedule in two events that HAVE to happen this month and I am now at the point of not being able to add a single thing to our weekends through January 11! EEKK! part of the problem is of course we want Ben to be a part of our fun stuff and with him working Saturdays it takes some finessing to fit everything in. But I love December as it is all fun family events that mean so much to us.

I wish you all a fun filled December as well. And remember the reason for the season! Jesus came to earth to give us freedom and eternal life, because God loves us!

1 comment:

momaof4 said...

Your busy season is fast coming! Or Ben's busy season? Yours too.??

Can't wait to hear all about your trip to Disney World and to spend a weekend with your guys. But not this month.
This month is for all that crazy family and the fun things we want for our kiddo's.

Love you.