So I opened the door this morning to take the kids to school and actually physically stepped back, sucked in air, loudly I may add, and said AHHHHHH! It was snowing. I knew it might. I had checked throughout the morning but with the temperature at 35 I had given up. But it snowed, stopped, and is now snowing AGAIN! I love snow. LOVE IT!!!!
But I am hoping it stops in a few days and spring, no summer, comes! This weekend is the Christian Schools auction and with set up consisting of carrying things from cars to buildings I am thinking clear skies might be a plus.
So, do you think is too much to ask for snow for three days and then 70 degree summerlike days for the next two. :)
Also my sister-in-law is due this weekend. Do you think I can also ask for her to wait until the following Monday?
I am thinking I may be asking for too much.