Thursday, January 22, 2009

Working boots

I have a few family members who wear boots for work every day. And others who wear good sturdy shoes for their line of work. Certain jobs require GOOD Boots. I found a website called workbootsusa.com that has a great selection of work boots and shoes. They also have free shipping for orders over $50.00, which is a must for me. I buy a lot of my shoes online and free shipping is a requirement for picking an online store. They carry great men shoe brands including CAT, Wolverine, 5.11 Tactical, Bates, Rocky, Converse and many other top name brands.
(Who knew Converse made work boots? I had no idea but they look like some durable boots.)
They even have a military section that can make orders for those in the military that much easier, and can ship to an APO or FPO address. They will even do bulk boot orders for those protecting our country. And another interesting thing is that they allow you to fax in orders if you are uncomfortable with having your credit card number out in cyber world.

I found workbootsusa to be an online store that seems to be out to make their customers happy, a change in this day and age!

So if you buy work boots, I encourage you to go take a look at their website. It might save you some time and gas!

1 comment:

creative fuel said...

what an interesting post-workboots? i will look at the site though