Tuesday, November 3, 2009

catch up

I am catching up on pictures that have been living on my card for the last month.

This picture is one of my all time favorites this year. Ethan and one of his very good friends that he has grown up with, 5 years together. Plus it shows the missing teeth without his cheesy smiles. Then there is Alicia with one of her classmates on this very same field trip. They are such different children. She will never ever give me a smile, unless I happen to catch her off guard.

For Halloween I had a disco dancer and a storm trooper. They were great costumes for dark nights. Alicia's outfit really sparkled and Ethan's was a nice white. We had a really nice day with soccer games, naps, carving of pumpkins--there first time, trick or treating and lots of family throughout the day.

1 comment:

momaof4 said...

Ahh, we had a Darth Vader at our house :) Should get them together!!