Monday, November 2, 2009

Christmas reading

I like to read Christmas themed books at Christmas. I really like a good Christmas mystery. Last year I read an Agatha Christie Christmas mystery. This year I am lost? I have read quite a few Christmas themed mystery's over the past 5 years and so now I am having a hard time finding something new. Do you guys have suggestions for a good holiday themed book to read this year? I like mystery's but I like them to be more mystery then scary. I used to read a lot of Mary Higgins Clark (college days) but I think now she may be too much for me.

I need help for you all, those that post regularly and those that lurk and have never posted on my site before, to come up with your favorite holiday read. I NEED some help.

3 comments:

momaof4 said...

I have no idea!!!! I would love to hear what people say.

The Theisen Twosome said...

I don't really know any that I can recommend but I found this website that has a lot of ideas. http://www.myshelf.com/holiday/pages/xmasmystery.htm

On one site this book sounded interesting, Jerusalem Inn by Martha Grimes.

Did you read Silent Night from Mary Higgins Clark?

God Made Playdough said...

Hmmm, I'll have to think on that one. Question though, I might have seen this wrong, but it looked like the other day you had 12 swagbucks and now you have 36! How did you get so many so fast? I'm doing it, but I'm only getting one a day, is there a place to find codes or something?