Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

Last night I was up very late. Yep, I went to the midnight showing of New Moon here in town. It was sold out so I was glad I bought my ticket ages ago. I am also glad I was by myself because when I got there at 15 after 11 it was already PACKED. Not alot of places to sit and being solo allowed me to find a spot. I enjoyed watching the how they made Twilight as we waited and waited. New Moon was good. I am glad I went to a midnight showing even if I am 32 years old! But I am not sure I would go again. These people are die hard fans. So they cheer and cat call throughout the movie. They laugh at parts that I think are mildly funny. I found myself smiling at the way teenage girls act, and knowing I am way past that.

I thought this movie was better then Twilight but I had found Twilight the movie to be cheesy compared to the book. I thought this movie lost a little of the cheese. I enjoyed the movie and know all you Twilight series fans will too.

2 comments:

momaof4 said...

Good for you!! I love the back ground of your blog. Are you one for Sunday????

The Theisen Twosome said...

Fun, I have never been to a late/early showing of a movie.