Thursday, November 26, 2009

"thankful"

I can truthfully say I am thankful. They are not just words one says on a day like today they are words I think about almost every day. Ben and I have had a great year. Things have gone really well in most areas of our lives. As friends and family have struggled, and I mean hard struggles and struggles that should never have to happen, we are reminded how blessed we have been. We have talked about it a lot the last few months. So today I am thankful that Ben has a good job with a great boss. That I can stay at home and be there for our 2 HEALTHY kids. That we belong in a growing church and have great loyal friends. That I love and trust my husband. And that I live in America where people have fought hard so they can live free. Free to serve a loving God.

Thank you God.

James 1:17 (King James Version)
17Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Psalm 9:1 (New King James Version)
1 I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart;
I will tell of all Your marvelous works.

2 comments:

KLB said...

I am thankful you have had a great year. Its important to keep those things we are thankful for close to our hearts!

momaof4 said...

I am thankful for all those things too. Healthy kids (amazing this time of year) a loving husband that I adore, loyal friends that mean the world to us. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.