Saturday, November 21, 2009

Is the month over yet

I don't want to complain. really I don't. But this posting every day thing is wearing me out! I want a chance at free stuff but I am not sure it is worth this.

So I leave you with a picture I took on Thursday. I was sitting in my chair looked outside and saw a bird on our neighbors roof. A bird I would not ever expect to sit for hours on a roof. Usually you see them in swamps. I enjoyed watching it walk around the roof and finally settled on their chimney. It was there for quite awhile but did disappear before the kids came home from school. Pretty bird. Just for me.
My camera's zoom is broken and I couldn't very close to the bird so zooming in makes a pretty grainy picture. SORRY

1 comment:

momaof4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.