Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

So what did you guys get today? While I slept Ben got up early and headed out to one store before work. KMart had lego sets buy 2 get 1 free. So he went and got Alicia and Ethan some legos. Yeah right! He got himself some legos and gets to write the kids names on the tags! While he was at work I went online to see what I could get. There was definitely not as good of deals as last year. I did find Toys R Us had buy $50 get $25 off! So I bought some gifts for nephews. That is about it! I was looking for good deals on wii games but I saw better deals last week then I did today! I did also buy Ben a gift. But he occasionally reads this blog so I cannot post what it is. So sad because it was really the best deal of the day!

WHAT DID YOU find?

3 comments:

February Jill said...

I got some scrapbooking supplies for 50% off, some stride rite shoes for Josh and Jack for half off and a $50 pair of gold earrings for my Grandma for $20.

It was all definitely down from last year. Macy's was practically empty with no special deals to be found. Kind of a bummer year I think.

momaof4 said...

A 5$ Christmas Tree!! :0

No crowds, no lines! Lots of fresh air.

God Made Playdough said...

I wasn't planning on going, but I had to buy something last minute for Sat. so I ran to Target. I got a few movies for $4 each! I can't reveal everything in case my husband reads this though! :)