Friday, November 14, 2008

I cannot wait until tomorrow when I get to share pictures with you. Tomorrow is Ethan's first day of basketball. It is through the Stayton YMCA and will run on Saturdays for about 6 weeks. He is so excited. I am not sure what a 4 year old can do. I mean they have practice and then a game. A GAME! Do they actually think they will make baskets? It is the middle school gym so those hoops are fairly high for preschoolers. I am looking forward to seeing tomorrow what really happens. I plan to take a ton of pistures to share with you my faithful readers.

Then a girl in our church is trying to raise money to go to China on a missions trip and is hosting a babysitting day at her house. I think Ben and I will take advatage of this and maybe go out to lunch tomorrow with NO kids. I know there are supposed to be a lot of great deals tomorrow but I have bought a lot of my Christmas presents already. But maybe I can find a great deal.

Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

The Theisen Twosome said...

Do you think they give them smaller hoops, because how in the world can a 4 yr. old make a basket when some adults can't. I bet it will be really cute to see them playing and running around having no clue what they are doing.