Thursday, November 20, 2008

My weeks project

I am cleaning my bedroom. It is a slow and tedious job. :) It didn't look messy but I knew what was hiding. So yesterday I pulled everything out from under the bed, vacuumed, then went through everything before putting it all back, or finding a new home for it. They day before that I went through the file cabinet. Boy lots of papers came out. Today I went through some of my scrap book drawers. Phew what a mess. But as I went through those drawers I realized that I haven't done anything in Ethan's book in years. Now, that is bad considering he is only 4! So I then went through all my pictures and started to organize what pictures I want to scrapbook and which ones I want to just hide away in boxes. Tomorrow I may head to Craft Warehouse and see if anything inspires me to get going on some of these pictures.

Cleaning this room is a process! So Tomorrow I plan to just go through my bedside table and probably Ben's as well. I need to get some wood polish and make these puppies shine. Next week I will start on my closet!

3 comments:

momaof4 said...

When out computer was out of the hosue for 3 weeks, I did the same thing! Cleaned out room, went through filing, cleaned out our desk. It feels so good to have things in place and cleaned out!!

Have fun at CW!! I am certain you will find more then enough insperation there!!!!!

February Jill said...

Good work Dee! I'll try to draw inspiration from you to clean around here.

The Theisen Twosome said...

I will soon have the project of packing up my house to get ready to move. I won't get to move much before the wedding because Dylan's parent will be staying at the house.