Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day 2008


Today I am making fried chicken, baken beans, and a salad then have apple pie for dessert. A good American meal. We will be eating off of red, white, and blue plates, napkins and cups. Today is an important day in america and I want my children to learn early that it is important to our family to vote. Especially for the women who worked so hard to get this priveldge for the women in America!

Alicia mentioned a few days ago that she thinks President Bush is going to be sad to lose his job. I told her I am sure he will be just fine. :) Pretty sure he is not at all sad.


((((Okay it is hours later and I went to make dinner and I do not have what I need for my baked beans. It is raining cats and doggies so I am just going to take that off the menu and add something else. Sadly I do not even have potatoes.))))

4 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

Rylie told me she thinks Captain America should be President! :)
Can I come to your house for dinner?

February Jill said...

It's 8:21 and they've called it- we got so depressed we turned off all the coverage. I can only take so many liberal newscasters crying with joy.

Smiles said...

We are having an "All American Party" too (tomorrow) with the expat community here in Israel. Great minds think alike!
Smiles

momaof4 said...

What a fun night!!! Well for eating, maybe not watching the news.
I would have rather been at your house this night then were I had to be. YUCK.