Wednesday, November 12, 2008

wasting a Wednesday

What to write, what to write. . .

Today I am not doing much. I ran a lot of errands this morning and then when I got home I got a call from a friend asking if Ethan could come over and play. So now it is just me and I have nothing to do, remember I already ran my errands, and am a bit bored. I am not bored enough to go clean that bathroom that needs cleaning though. I am bored enough to watch SNL top 100 funniest moments. They are funny. Some moments make me feel young as I have no idea what they are making fun of, some I remember and some I have never seen but are still very funny. If you are going to waste time watching SNL is probably a good way to waste it.

Laughter is good medicine. I am just trying to stay healthy for the family. It is all for them.

No comments: